Aurecon Group, the global and local foremost company in engineering, consulting, management of infrastructure in South Africa, offers you a great opportunity to achieve higher in education by providing Aurecon bursaries. At Aurecon, every individual are appreciated for their innovative and enthusiastic well-being and that is what makes Aurecon solid and well-known locally and internationally. Are you going to be a part of exciting Aurecon?
Beside expertise in engineering and consulting, Aurecon firm also the specialist in technical firm. With offices outreach in 27 countries, Aurecon has been involved in projects in more than 80 countries around the world. The services provided by Aurecon include supporting clients, advising on governance, risk assessment and management, strategic planning, project development and delivery, estimating project risk during finance raising, and general business advice. Aurecon also empowered by its Geostrada Engineering Materials Laboratory where it generates its testing services and IMIS, statistical traffic research and consultancy business.
The Field of Study Available
Applicants may enroll at any recognized universities across South African with fields of study that leads to professional careers in engineering. The considered applicants are those who study towards a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Engineering in the fields of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
The Criteria for Bursary
Aurecon fund up to R80.000.00 per year to every selected bursar to enhance them in the study. The academic performance will be assessed and renewed if satisfying. Practical training will also be provided. With these benefits, all applicants are expected to meet the requirements mentioned below:
– South African citizen with valid ID Book
– Studying or will be studying Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering in Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering and the acceptance letter is required
– Grade 12 students obtained a 5 symbols or higher in Science and Mathematics since Grade 11
– Tertiary students obtained not less than 70% aggregate
– Upon completion of the study, bursars will work for Aurecon one year from each of their bursary year and in-service training also obliged exclusively.
– The shortlisted and selected bursars will be required to submit these documentations: filled application form, CV in Word or PDF format, certified copy of South African ID book and certified copy of academic transcripts.
The Application For Bursary
Aurecon bursary is open for all candidates from 4 May to 31 August. The selected student will be informed to send the required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org