Department of Public Works Bursary: Limpopo Province
The Department of Public Works bursary is now open, specializing in Limpopo Province. The Deparment currently need for more educated and skillful recruits to help building and maintaining government’s offices. If you are interested to build your career in engineering and dedicate your knowledge in the sector, read more to find out about the programme.
The missions carried by Department of Public Works are to provide and manage the accommodation and infrastructure assets of national departments, by leading the public works programmes and transforming the constructio and property industries. These duties are to aim for economic development, good governance and rising living standards and prosperity.
The Fields of Study Available
The Department of Public Works bursary are meant to fill the scarce number of qualified and skillful human resource in establishing, maintaining and managing office buildings owned by government efficiently. Therefore, the bursary is open for Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science that focusing the following field of studies:
– Civil Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Building Engineering
– Electrical Engineering
– Architectural Science
– Quantity Surveying, and
– Asset Management and
– Property and Facility Management
– Information Technology (IT)/Management
The Requirements of Bursary
Interested candidates who is studying and willing to build careers within mentioned sector may apply for Department of Public Works bursary by adhering following criterias:
– Applicants must be South African citizens, specifically residents of Limpopo Province
– Applicants are currently studying or intending to study a diploma or degree based on the needed fields of study
– Applicants are registered at any recognized South African tertiary institute/technikon
– Able to provide Grade 12 academic results
– Priorities will be given to academically deserving candidates, previously disadvantaged individuals and designated group
The Department of Public Works bursary will covers registration fees, tuition, accommodation and meals and books fees. After completing the studies, bursars are required to serve in the Department based on length of sponsorship and bursars are expected to be active in the community. The continuation of bursary is based on bursars’ academic progress.
Applying For The Bursary
The Department of Public Works bursary will be closed on October 31 every year. Applying for Department of Public Works can be made by directly visiting: