Foghound Interactive – Brand Ambassador – Retail Stores Job
Jobs description : Brand Ambassador – Retail Stores Work in South Africa 2016
Career opportunity at Foghound Interactive in South Africa 2016
|Western Cape, Gauteng
Brand Ambassador vacancy:
Foghound Interactive is the brand custodian of three distinctive coffee machine brands and currently has part-time, commission-based vacancies for brand ambassadors to sell exciting brands (Espresto and Sprada) in the Western Cape and Gauteng areas by doing in-store demonstrations at various retail stores. Candidates will be placed in the province where they reside. The successful candidates will work in close cooperation with Foghound Interactive’s brand manager and the rest of the sales and marketing team. Comprehensive training will be provided.
The prime responsibilities for this role will be:
- Two to six days a month, on weekends (or in the evenings, if needed).
- Demonstrate machines in order to drive sales and meet set targets.
- Professional and knowledgeable image needs to be maintained at all times.
- Full sales/activation reports must be submitted each day.
- Any out of stock issues are to be flagged with the marketing manager.
- Ensure the necessary action is taken so that customer/marketing targets are met.
The following experience and attributes are necessary for the successful candidate:
- Minimum one year of experience in sales/promotions.
- Enthusiastic team member with excellent people skills – ability to connect with, and nurture relationships, with clients, customers, colleagues, suppliers, service providers, etc.
- Be a hard-working, self-motivated, caring, can-do-will-do worker who can work alone.
- Have excellent sales and business communication skills, good attention to detail, including a good command of English (both written and spoken).
- Feel and demonstrate a natural affinity with Foghound Interactive’s brand and products.
Foghound Interactive Coffee Company offers a personalised coffee solution that caters for discerning South African coffee lovers from its traditional and fully-automatic, Swiss-manufactured coffee. The positions are available from 25 November 2016. Please send all applications (CVs with full references, a cover letter and a photo of yourself) to: email@example.com by no later than close of business Friday, 18 November 2016.
011 541 0000