Graduate Programme at Land Bank
The Land Bank of South Africa invites South African born unemployed graduates who are between the ages of 18-30 years to apply for the 2017 Graduate Learner Programme. The programme will run for a fixed period of twelve (12) months. These roles are mainly based in Centurion but Learners may be placed in Provincial Offices as the need arise.
The main purpose of the Graduate Internship is to explore a career interest, develop skills and knowledge, and gain practical work experience within the field of Agriculture, Business Management and Banking.
Land Bank is a specialist agricultural bank guided by a government mandate to provide financial services to the commercial farming sector and to agri-business.Today, the Bank is a true South African development finance institution that serves all farmers equally.
Key Performance Areas
- Complete all internship duties in a professional manner as determined by the mentor to ensure the development of skills in the relevant field;
- Take initiative when questions, situations, or concerns arise and display pro-activeness;
- Participate and successfully complete the intended qualification of the internship;
- Supporting various office administrative duties;
- Assisting with the coordination and execution of various tasks such as writing of reports and memos;
- Performs additional job-related duties and responsibilities as requested.
Certificate, National Diploma or Degree in the following areas:
- Business Management
- Human Resources
- Knowledge Management
- Report writing
- Presentation and Analytical skills
- Passion and Energetic
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Administrative and Coordination skills
How to apply
Applications close on 05 December 2016. Click here to apply online