Graduate Programme at Psybergate
Psybergate’s Software Development Graduate programme is an intense 12-month programme that begins in February 2017. It focuses on building on the knowledge acquired during university studies. It is practical and infused with rigorous programming exercises building on reinforced software concepts. Its express intention is to prepare graduates for building world class software. Graduates will be mentored by an experienced software professional with extensive experience in building software, solving problems and mentoring graduates.
Psybergate (Pty) Ltd is a South African software development and consulting company established in 1999. They build software using Java/JEE and other technologies for their clients which include banks, insurance companies, universities and government.
- Bachelors, Honours, Masters degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Passionate about software development.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Willingness to take personal responsibility for your career growth.
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Exposure to/understanding of agile software development practices and methodologies
- Thoroughness and attention to detail required of someone presenting to executives
- Ability to build networks, lead and influence people without formal authority
- High levels of energy, responsiveness and customer service orientation
- Prioritisation and time management
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical competency