HR Manager Vacancy in Durban, Umhlanga Rocks 2016
HR Manager Latest Job in Durban, Umhlanga Rocks
Jobs opportunity for HR Manager in South Africa 2016
Career opening at East Coast Radio a division of Kagiso Media Dec 2016
|Cost to company
|Medical Aid, Provident Fund
|Durban, Umhlanga Rocks
|Own transport required:
|Employment Equity position
Duties and/ or tasks
- Responsible for the overall human resource function within the organisation.
- Actively contribute to the achievement of the business objectives of the organisation by fulfilling the role as a true partner to the business, both strategically and operationally.
- Provide relevant HR advocacy and information to the station manager and executive team.
- Provide HR direction in line with the Kagiso Media Group strategy in optimising talent management through the recruitment, retention and development of high performing employees.
- Ensure HR practices comply with the law and support transformation.
- Development and implementation of human resources management strategies and policies
- Management and coordination of performance management processes for the organisation.
- Contribute to improving organisational culture and climate
- Champion organisational development and change
- Develop, implement and coordinate HR initiatives.
- Responsible for the provision of HR services and administration
- Implement the BEE strategy and specifically manage skills development and employment equity.
- Human resources tertiary qualification (minimum relevant HR national diploma or degree)
- In-depth understanding of regulatory requirement, policies and procedures relevant to HR
- Five years’ experience as generalist HR practitioner
- LRA and BEE scorecard implementation and Understanding of the B-BBBEE requirements
- Analytical skills
- Project management
- Understand and apply business ethics and values
- Experience within the Broadcasting and Radio environment will be an advantage
- Collaboration and team player
- Tolerance for stress
- Persuasive communication
- Attention to detail
- Meeting deadlines
- Interpersonal skills
East Coast Radio a division of Kagiso Media