40+ Water Companies In South Africa

By | September 2, 2021

Water company isan organization engaged in the supplying of water for industrial and domestic purposes (as to an urban area) 2 : a unit of a fire department primarily concerned with and equipped for the purpose of controlling fire by means of water.

Below is the list of Water Companies In South Africa

Pureau Fresh Water Company (Pty) Ltd

Rand Water Pump Station Eikenhof

Rand Water Head Office

Veolia Water Technologies South Africa

Rand Water Forest Hill Depot

Rand Water Palmiet Pumping Station

Nanotech Water Solutions

Grand Central Water Tower Midrand

Gea food solutions

Just Alkaline Water

PRECISION METERS

Ekurhuleni Water Care Company (ERWAT)

Johannesburg Water, Southdale Depot

Watertite Water Management (PTY) Ltd

Veolia Water Technologies South Africa

Econo Services (India) Pvt Ltd (Licensee: South Africa)

Designer Water, Bottled Water, Alkaline Water and Water Ionizers

Puritech Water Treatment

Aquamat SA Pty Ltd

Monsoon Irrigation & Boreholes

Tower Water Treatment

Rolfes Water (Pty) Ltd

Same Water

Sagisa Filtration & Purification

Johannesburg Water

Magalies Water

Process Water Technologies

Swans Water Treatment

Mhlathuze Water

All Water Supplies

Wonder Water

Aquazania Premium Water

Hall Core Water

Rand Water Daleside

Kensington B Reservoir

Ozone Solutions

Advanced Waterproofing

Klipspruit Depot

Industrial Water Cooling (Pty) Ltd

Pureau Fresh Water Company (Pty) Ltd Durban

H2O International : Shelly Beach

Umgeni Water

What does a water company do?

Water utilities need to charge customers to build and maintain infrastructure the water storage tanks, treatment plants, and underground pipes that deliver water to homes and businesses. The revenue is also used to pay the workers who provide you with water service day or night.

How do bottled water companies get their water?

About 55 percent of bottled water in the United States is spring water, including Crystal Geyser and Arrowhead. The other 45 percent comes from the municipal water supply, meaning that companies, including Aquafina and Dasani, simply treat tap water the same stuff that comes out of your faucet at home and bottle it up.

How many water boards are there in South Africa?

15 Water Boards, There are 15 Water Boards in South Africa. The three Largest Water Boards-Rand Water in Gauteng Province, Umgeni Water in Kwazulu Natal Province and Overberg Water.

How much bottled water does South Africa consume?

In South Africa, the bottled water industry in South Africa is tiny compared to the total beverage market including alcoholic beverages, just 3.8% in 2016. Its total size nationally, not just in the Western Cape, for 2016 was 502-million litres.