Nampak: Pulp and Paper Available Learnership 2015
Matriculants who’ve obtained excellent Maths and Science is invited by Nampak Tissue to brings about apply for a bursary to analyze a National Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology, the specialised field of Chemical Engineering.
the program will run for 3 years, commencing in January 2015, and can offer successful candidates to be able to:
- Spend their 1st and 2nd year on the program studying, steady, towards a National Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology, for the Durban University of Technology;
- Do vacation work, during University vacation periods, a single of our Tissue Making Mills;
- Do in‐service training at one individuals Tissue Making Mills over the third year in the program.
Nampak Tissue is going to be fully liable for the payment of Tuition fees, Residence, Meals and Textbook fees.
Successful candidates can even receive a monthly allowance stipulated by Nampak Tissue.
More information about Pulp and Paper Learnerships:
Pulp and Paper Website
Closing date: 26/11/2014
Location: Durban University of Technology, KZN South Africa (Primary)
Matric/Grade 12 while using following results:
- Maths and Physical Science (both) – C (HG) or A (SG) or NSC rating 5;
- Have an analytical and technical ability;
- Be a difficult worker and also attain high academic results;
- Must expect you’ll work shifts inside a production environment through the duration on the course and also on completion thereof;
- Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups will probably be given preferred consideration.