Product/Industrial Designer Job in South Africa Nov 2016
Product/Industrial Designer Job in Cape Town, Observatory, Black River Park Nov 2016
Jobs recruitment : Product/Industrial Designer Vacancy in South Africa 2016
Career Opening at Visual Fusion Global In South Africa 2016
|Cape Town, Observatory, Black River Park
Visual Fusion is an integrated marketing agency that shapes what shoppers do. We have specialist expertise in shopper insight and in-store visibility. We are looking for a talented individual to join our team to creatively contribute to our world class deliverables. You are a creative problem-solver, experienced in the world of agency or brand, able to take ownership of your projects and execute them with pride from first sketch to final presentation.
If this is you, please make contact with us, we would be interested in meeting with you and seeing what you’re capable of.
Please send us your:
- Motivational letter
- Portfolio showcase (no larger than five MB)
- Be creative.
- Be accurate and pay attention to detail.
- Understand shape, form, function, colour and texture, with the ability to maintain a perfect balance between them.
- Understand different materials and production methods, without allowing it to box in your creativity.
- Be able to use sketches, 3D models and computer design tools to express creative ideas.
- Be good at explaining ideas to people with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Be good at planning, organising and time management.
- Be able to work within deadlines.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Have listening and questioning skills for discussing design briefs and understanding feedback from colleagues.
- Have the ability to learn quickly, think fast and deliver solutions.
- Embrace new procedures and technologies.
- Freehand drawing and rendering with pencil, pen and copics.
- Be competent in raster, vector and 3D design tools, including but not limited to; Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Studio Max, V-Ray and Office basics.
- Verbal and visual presentation and communication skills.
- Basic animation in 3ds Max.
- Basic video editing in Adobe Premier.
- Have an interest in the way people choose and use products, and why they do it.
- Have an interest in how things look and work.
- Have an interest in new technologies and how it could be used in interesting ways.
- Enjoy problem-solving.
Visual Fusion Global