School Representative Job Post in Johannesburg Dec 2016
School Representative Employment Position in South Africa 2016
Career recruitment for School Representative in South Africa 2016
|R11000 – R12300 per month Basic salary
|Petrol and cellphone allowance
- Monitor given target, timeously red flag any deviations and liaise with regional coordinator.
- Liaise with the RC daily. reconfirm schedule and all other operational elements.
- Report to the regional MTD office to collect schedule of confirmed class lessons/posters and feedback forms from the RC.
- Make confirmation phone calls to all schools booked by RC, on a weekly basis.
- Prepare comprehensively for class lesson.
- Perform class lessons as per confirmed booking schedule
- Ensure class lessons are well executed, interactive and entertaining, in accordance with script guidelines.
- Ensure that teachers complete the feedback form after each completed class lesson.
- Complete the school rep feedback form after each class lesson representation.
- Capture the feedback electronically and email to the RC at the conclusion of lessons each days.
- Hand in original feedback forms at the weekly status meeting with the RC.
Administration/ general tasks
- Manage and control equipment and campaign elements.
- Ensure that travel logs are recorded accurately.
- Attend a weekly status meeting with the RC.
- Assist the RC at the MTD regional office, with school bookings and/or other project related admin when no class lessons booked and school holidays.
- To perform any other reasonably and/or lawful duties or tasks which fall outside the job description.
Ability to work independently, use initiative
- Takes full ownership of projects
- Completes tasks independently without supervision
- Uses initiative to solve problems
- Demonstrates a sincere positive attitude towards getting things done.
- Creates opportunities or minimise potential problems by anticipating and preparing for these in advance.
- Seeks out and/or accepts additional responsibilities in the context of the job.
Attention to detail
- Double-check the accuracy of information to provide accurate and consistent work.
- Provides information on a timely basis and in a usable form to others who need to act on it.
- Carefully monitors the details and quality of own and others’ work.
- Completes all work according to procedures and standards.
Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to remain calm and make objective decisions when under pressure.
- Ability to successfully multitask.
- Reliable, functions as an active participant. Flexibility. Commitment to the team. Treat others in a respectful and supportive manner.
- Recognises and capitalises on opportunities.
- Tries new things to reach challenging goals and persists until personal and team goals are achieved and commitments met.
- Works to meet individual and company goals with positive regard, acknowledgement of, and cooperation with the achievement of others’ goals.
- Motivates others to translate ideas into actions and results.
- Accuracy, clear and concise for email.
- Descriptive, accuracy and clear for proposal.
- Good presenting skills when presenting school lessons
- Presents oneself clearly and articulately when speaking with an individual or before a group assuring that others fully comprehend the intended message.
- Develops or uses systems to organise and keep track of information (e.g., “”to-do”” lists, appointment calendars, follow-up file systems).
- Keeps track of activities completed and yet to do, to accomplish stated objectives.
- Keeps clear, detailed records of activities related to accomplishing stated objectives.
- Knows status of own work at all times
- Manage hours accurately and timeously record and submit.
- Ensure reception is advised of whereabouts when not in the office
Please note: must have valid code B licence and own vehicle.
- Time management
- Educational background
- Marketing agency background
087 353 9606