SEO Specialist job -Recruitment Dynamix in S.Africa Closing Feb 2018
|Remuneration:||R20000 – R35000 per month negotiable Basic salary|
We have an exciting and challenging role for a seasoned SEO Specialist.
Embrace the opportunity to work with notable local and global brands to develop the best in class SEO strategies, incorporating multiple digital channels.
Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Provide technical consultancy to clients and implementation of on all aspects of SEO including:
- Keyword and content research using a suite of tools.
- Develop content strategies in collaboration with Content Strategists
- Comprehensively research and analyse competitor sites and search results pages
- Produce and implement back link strategies with third party web site owners.
- Internal link optimisation
- SEO technical analysis and evaluation
- Interrogating the website analytics, demonstrating value for money/ROI.
- Identify issues surrounding user experience, search engine accessibility and information architecture.
- Client management and SEO Product Specialist support.
- Market leading SEO insight and strategy development.
- Working closely and advising clients on usability, information architecture, taxonomy and content strategy.
- Development and production of best in class performance reports within strict deadlines.
You will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Two+ years’ experience in SEO/PPC in a respected agency
- Degree / Diploma in marketing, communications or IT (preferred)
- Mobile SEO
- Google Analytics / Adwords Certification (strong advantage)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and MS Office (non negotiable)
- Experience related to monthly performance reporting and strategy presentations with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and shift priorities as organisational demands required.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Working to strict deadlines and to specification
- Customer service oriented
- Basic understanding of HTML