Tasting Room Manager Job in Cape Town, Franschhoek 2016
Jobs description : Tasting Room Manager Vacancy in South Africa Nov 2016
Career opportunity for Tasting Room Manager
|Cape Town, Franschhoek
Leopard’s Leap Family Vineyards in the Franschhoek Valley requires a positive, enthusiastic and resourceful person to join its marketing and sales team.
Manager: Tasting Venue
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Tasting Venue and expanding and promoting Leopard’s Leap Family Vineyards as a leading tourist destination.
- Management of the Tasting Venue and all related facets
- Coordination of guest visits and liaison with guests, customers and suppliers
- Presentation of wine-tastings and handling of wine sales
- Coordination of tourism promotions and special functions
- Representation of Leopard’s Leap in the tourism industry
- Facility and budget management
- Leadership skills and excellent organisational abilities
- An aptitude for the marketing principles of a leading brand
- A thorough knowledge of wines and the SA wine industry
- A passion for food and wine
- Excellent communication skills and command of Afrikaans and English
- Strong work discipline, with the ability to handle pressure
- Efficiency in website and social media platforms, and above-average computer skills
- An appropriate tertiary qualification
- At least three years of appropriate experience
- Willingness to work during hours associated with the hospitality industry
A competitive remuneration in relation to the degree of compliance with the above requirements is offered.
Please apply online before 09.00, 23 November 2016 to www.m3humancapital.co.za . For general inquiries please contact Ilze van Niekerk at M3 Human Capital, Tel 021 863 1444.
Commencement of duties: As soon as possible.
If you do not receive response within two weeks after the closing date, please accept that the application was not successful.