Truworths Is Hiring: Store Consultant
Job Title Sales Consultant
Organization Name Truworths Cradlestone
GET TO KNOW US
Truworths aims to be recognised as an employer of choice in fashion retailing and continues to invest in its people to ensure sustainable performance and business continuity.
The Group’s values define the way in which management interacts with employees and also guide human resource practices. These values are incorporated in everyday working life at Truworths, from recruitment to training and development, employee relations and recognition programmes. Through regular performance appraisals, management not only measures performance against goals, but also monitors how employees are acting in accordance with these values.
At Truworths, you’ll find a dynamic business environment where our staff are constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry. Take a walk through our stores or offices and you’ll encounter an infectious love of fashion and a tangible will to succeed among the people who make up our business – both of which are key to keeping us at least one step ahead of the competition.
OUR VISION FOR OUR EMPLOYEES:
‘I am totally committed to Truworths because I am always encouraged to offer innovative ideas which contribute to the ultimate purpose of Truworths. As a result Truworths is generous in recognising my role as an effective team member.’
In the words of our CEO, Michael Mark, “The theme is simple…it’s all about fashion. This straightforward concept is a powerful reminder about what ruworths is all about – fashion.” (Annual Financial Statement)
This is a large size store. The number of permanent staff is 29
The person will be required to work 45 hour a week
• Assist customers
• Opening new accounts
• Maintaining or controlling stock losses
• Customer feedback
• Building quality relationships with customers
• Learnership certificate in Wholesale & retail processes (NQF level 2)
• New Recruits, Sales Floor & Service Desk certificates
• Crosstrained with minimum of 1 year’s experience on the floor and cash desk
• Creative eye for merchandise and housekeeping skills
• Product knowledge, passion for fashion and good selling skills
• Computer literacy, sound admin/credit knowledge
• Proactive, accurate and numerate
• Attentive to detail and vigilant towards shrinkage
• Self-motivated and security conscious
• Excellent customer relations and people skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Loyal, committed and energetic
Reward strategies are aimed at attracting, motivating and retaining employees and at promoting a sustainable high performance culture within the business. Remuneration practices are closely linked to the Group’s business philosophy, purpose, values and vision and to the achievement of Group, team and individual performance objectives.
Professional Area Store Operations – Gauteng
How to Apply