The closing date for undergraduate curricular qualifications has been EXTENDED UNTIL
30 OCTOBER 2021 @ 12:00
How do I apply online for UJ 2022?
You may apply online at www.uj.ac.za and follow a link to study @UJ to either to apply online or you may download the application form, which should either be submitted to the Student Enrolment Centre or mailed to the University.
What is the application fee for UJ?
Click HERE to apply online for FREE
Click HERE to download a paper based application – R200.00
What Do You Need To Apply For UJ?
Checklist for applying
- Valid email address (Gmail or Yahoo mail account).
- Have the requirements for study choices been met? Click HERE to view the 2021 Undergraduate Prospectus for more information on minimum entrance requirements.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12 (see process below). Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified When uploading documents, ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB, and that all documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to email@example.com with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
What is needed for registration at UJ?
In order to gain access to campus you will need your printed proof of registration and an ID or driver’s license.
Does UJ accept diploma?
The University of Johannesburg offers internationally respected and accepted certificates, diplomas and degrees at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Conditional admission is based on the final Grade 11 results. Final admission is based on the final Grade 12 results.
Does UJ accept late applications for 2022?
Please note that there will be NO walks-ins allowed for late enquiries in January 2022. UJ will be conducting a final selection process after the release of the grade 12 results and inform applicants within 5 working days officially via e-mail, and unoficially via sms, on the outcome of their application status.
How do I apply for a short course at UJ?
Step 1: Go to www.uj.ac.za/Apply (click here) and select online web application.
Step 2: Thereafter select First-Time Applicant. Read the instructions and scroll down to the online application link.
Step 3: Thereafter complete your biographical information, which will lead you to receiving a student number.
How is UJ APS score calculated?
To calculate your APS, you’ll need to add your six best subjects, excluding Life Orientation. The points you get for each course will depend on the percentage you score in that particular subject. The APS score is the total points you receive from each course.
How do I apply for residence at UJ?
- Step 1 | Enter your student number and pin to login.
- Step 2 | When you are logged in, expand the ‘Student Web Systems’ folder.
- Step 3 | Expand the ‘Application Process’ folder.
- Step 4 | Click on the ‘Application Process’ folder on the left hand side.
- Step 5 | Click on the ‘Add New Residence Application’ button:
- Step 6 | Complete the highlighted fields and then click on the ‘Proceed With Application’ button:
- Step 7 | Click on the “New Record’ button to submit your application:
Paper based application
Click HERE to download the paper based application form.