Walter Sisulu University is one of the top universities in South Africa, find all the application procedures and guide below;
Walter Sisulu University Application Dates for Admission
The Management of The WSU Wishes to Inform All Applicant that Online Registration Into Various Programs for 2021 Is now ongoing.
Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Application Dates are as Follow;
- Applications Open: May 2021
- Applications Close:
- 28 September 2021 (Health Sciences faculty)
- 31 October 2021 (Other faculties)
Things to note before applying online:
- Need accommodation? Be sure to fill out the application for student residence on the form.
- Have you calculated your APS? You will need to do this before applying.
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
- On the application form, you will need to indicate which campus you are applying to study at. Check out what is offered at different campuses.
- You will need to pay an application fee and attach the proof of payment to the application form.
- Send the application form to the campus you are applying to.
Here’s the deal: you must ensure that your latest Grade 12 results (current matrics) or your matric certificate is submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. Not cool. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
Are you a transferring student? If yes, make sure that all transcripts and academic records are submitted as early as possible. If you have completed a qualification after matric, you will need to attach the documents. Also, if you would like to apply for course/module exemption, you will need to contact the faculty office for an application form.
How to Apply Online
Below is the listed WSU Online Application portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Contact WSU for More Help
For more information on how to apply to Walter Sisulu University (WSU), you can visit the official website.
Alternatively, you can contact the WSU Admissions Department using the following details:
- Admissions/Applications (Mthatha Campus)
Tel: 047 502 2443/8
- Admission/Applications (Butterworth Campus)
Tel: 047 401 6000
How much is WSU application?
Application Fees for WSU
All applicants will need to pay a non-refundable application fee of R100 if the application is submitted before 29 September. If you submit your application before 31 October, you will need to pay an application fee of R200.
How do I check my application status for WSU?
To check Walter Sisulu University (WSU) application status got to: http://students.wsu.ac.za/status/statuscheck.php. Enter Reference Number / ID Number and then click Search button.
Enter Reference Number / ID Number and then click Search button.